Thursday, November 12, 2009

Itchy Itchy =[ ??

Itchy =[ ?? - itchy

Tuesday I got itchy down there ... It is now Thursday and, though less itching, not yet completely disappeared. I know what a yeast infection. This may not seem like him.
I have no discharge
It is not red or anything
My pee is normal, so do not think it's a bladder infection

I was just at the gynecologists (SP), in two weeks
I started birth control Sunday
Even now my time on Monday

I thought I could be irritated by the buffer, which could mean soap, but I never bothered before, or even birth control?

Has anyone tried? If so, what ended up as bad? Might still a yeast infection if you have no other symptoms?

4 comments:

askios00... said...

Could an infection, you can try the usual over-the-counter ointments for fungal infections and see if it helps. Furthermore, it is just starting birth control, caused an imbalance of help. Yoghurt (you eat, not in force !)

Cause Another thing that can itch, so you have worms, which can sometimes cause itching on the front.

dough23 said...

im really itchy down there 2 and I is not no infection. Mine has so for a while, and I'm helping with Vasoline that itch ...

Strike said...

Sounds like a yeast infection, yeast infections often (as I did before - no, I'm not a child, I will draw my avatar). However, it is inconvenient, you should your mother. Vaginal candidiasis can be inherited (), at least in my family. Or go to the doctor, he / she will give you a cream to apply every day.

However, it may choke - could be just bad hygiene. Wash after - Do not use perfumed lotions and garbage. Just a little soap with plenty of water to dilute (about 1 part soap to 10 parts water) and apply only a washcloth and wash gently. Then dab the area dry. If this does not clarify things, it is very likely choke, and you should see a doctor.

black honey said...

It is likely that this is a yeast infection. Even if you do not have the classic symptoms at this time (discharge, etc.) is usually obtained when the pill. You can ask your doctor for a prescription for Diflucan. Feel better!

Post a Comment