Friday, December 18, 2009

Swing Sets For Teenagers WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD KIDS BEING DISRESPECTFUL?

WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD KIDS BEING DISRESPECTFUL? - swing sets for teenagers

My 11-year-old daughter has a young girl who made friends living nearby. If they both play together, play well and are very good. However, the older sister or daughter is still in my garden, because her sister is there. Normally this would not be a problem unless it is disrespectful and interact there with my daughter to be. To complicate things, it needs to increase children's ... two children from 6 years to see, and enter the courtyard, and (these children are not, despite his age and, unfortunately, controlled as it will act young) to play as her older sister, a sister to share with friends, is my daughter. That makes a total of 5 children in the yard, and only 1 is there to play with my daughter. The friend of my daughter's different when they are in the vicinity and they are all disrespectful to all the rules that I and my daughter. I've tried to be a ceiling on the number of children placed in the yard ... does not work. I shot, if they are careless and disrespectful, and back. I tried talking to them ... whatever,Just smile and laughing evilly.

I really want to say, the daughter of my daughter, is his only friend is welcome and no one else, not even his sister. I know it does not do well, and both of you feel insulted. My garden is not a park and they are not a daycare, but I feel responsible for all these kids and bad influences because of the lack of discipline. I have to look out the window and join in, because they cause symptoms. Our swing is ruined because of abuse, if I say it correctly, and even they banned it (like that worked) and other things that are broken. I usually throw away, it's a shame, she has played so well ... where he is. It would be sad for my daughter to lose this friend, because of the resentment and messing around the other kids. Ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment