Monday, February 22, 2010

Hpv Growth On Uvula HPV Symptoms On Partner, Did I Give It To Him?

HPV symptoms on partner, did i give it to him? - hpv growth on uvula

Ok. My friend came with a touch of white in his groin, small, flesh-colored ... but no cauliflowerish. What the photos online, I think he has HPV. He and I are together for a year and had never been with anyone before me.

I never had the growth or failure of this kind on my skin. I also had regular Pap tests because I had to go) Gynecology (per year. From what Ihave been reading that women do not know they can / are infected.

I do not know what to do. He thinks I'm crazy and is very reluctant to go to the doctor, I'll make an appointment to test myself.

Can anyone offer some advice?

1 comments:

lotsoflu... said...

I think both should go to the doctor toghehter. If it ever is with someone else, then there is another way to get what you then. It is possible that you may have had the virus, and not even know. It takes years .... or simply for your immune system down so that you know, or know some people never.
75% -80% of the sexual experience against HPV, once in his life. Suppresses your immune system, or deleted from your system.
No stress ... His life is not over, and it is very common. HPV has over 100 chapters and also has warts on the feet and hands ... If all you can do is at their disposal.

Go to your doctor. Do you trust your doctor ... to hear what they say. Every body is different. Then just go about your experiences.
Good luck!

Post a Comment