Monday, February 15, 2010

Letter Of Church Community Service Who Has Been Accepted Into Georgia Tech? How Did You Do It?

Who has been accepted into Georgia Tech? How did you do it? - letter of church community service

In view of the implementation of Georgia Tech. I wondered if I had someone to the degree of your hearing Whats that? What AP classes have you taken? What was your SA score? What other activities did you do?

AB have all A's and 2 B 9-11 degrees, I honor was held 3 classes, I will take 2 AP classes last year (the calculation and biology), I made a program robots schools that used my science FAIR project and I won the 3rd Place at the local fair. Im in the Beta club, I have a lot with my church, community service and have 2 college sports cards.
Do you have any tips for me?

3 comments:

siebki said...

I have a friend who recently accepted for Tech ga. I can only recommend keeping it, he just wise and prudent, as the work is done, that I see he has a very impressive "CV". Their participation in the sport are the Beta Club and community services major benefits in the eyes of all major universities. much like my friend to stay informed and stay positive:)

Aglu19 said...

Write a six-digit number in the family "(parents) contribution (gift)" part of your application. This should be enough to get in GT,.

Kevin Watts said...

Omg.
I had all A's and 1 B in my first year, and I had no one in my last year. I also had all A's this year and softmore the first one. I college football and college softmore in the subject line, junior and senior. I took honors classes my freshman year, and I took AP Calc BC, AP Psyc, and also in my AP Chem last year. I was in the Beta Club, Key Club, National Honor Society, French Honor Society, and the team of scientists from around the school. I was an Eagle Scout and had a lot of community service. My SA was pretty average, after 1720th I applied the technique in GA and I've never been so angry. Besides, I had in my whole 4 AP exams. I do not know what to say to the man, but a good overview of the implementation of Georgia Tech.

Post a Comment