Friday, February 5, 2010

Men Thong Wrestling Do Any Men Here Have Thong Underwear From Calvin Klein?

Do any men here have thong underwear from Calvin Klein? - men thong wrestling

Yes, I know, pants for men are not the most popular, what in the world, but Calvin Klein Underwear receive something from his belt, I thought I would try it. To my surprise, very comfortable. They are not designed to look girly. They have a large waist circumference of 1 cm. Of course, I confess, I wouldnt want to be caught dead in the locker room (unless it was "normal"), where I would not be the laughingstock of the gym.

2 comments:

JohnM said...

Let me be frank with you. a belt in the gym is a gay jock. Sportsmen and ridicules get won'tb

marcopol... said...

I Calvin Klein belt !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment