Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lab Safety Crossword Puzzle I Need Help With A Science Crossword... -.-?

I need help with a science crossword... -.-? - lab safety crossword puzzle

our science courses is ridiculous, crossword puzzles, do the basis of practical security ... 'nough said. I have about six questions, which makes no sense to me ... PLEASE HELP. OO

1. Experience ________ day, with special attention to security. 6 letters: SR _ _ _ _
2. Fasting ________ before a laboratory. 7 letters: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ S
3. This protects your clothes. 5 letters: P _ _ _ _
4. Never water at this point, however, gradually pour in the water casting. 4 letters _ _ _ A (I can take about a wrong, but then, that "This type of glass is dangerous to use because it stress points where the glass breaks in May means' not broken? Hat)
5. _______ Not use in the laboratory. 7 letters. S_ _ _ _ _ _ __

Any help is welcome. Thank you. : P

3 comments:

user-fri... said...

3. Apron
5. Sandals

2 could clothing or objects.
Could be evaluated 1st "
4 could sour.

bhangras... said...

Hmm, 2 is the garment, "3" deck. "All I can remember, I had to do such a thing before, when I started in science education. Notice how I apply to be remembered!

TheaCat said...

I think this is a revision 1, is your right?

2. Clothing?

3. Apron

4. Acid

5. Slippers? Sneakers?

Post a Comment