Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Toronto Cat Rescues I Am Looking For A Cat Rescue (for Two 2 Years Male Cats) That Does Not Euthanize Animals. Are There Any In TO

I am looking for a cat rescue (for two 2 years male cats) that does not euthanize animals. Are there any in TO - toronto cat rescues

The third floor Tennant was installed last week that left two cats behind. It is two years in August and the best of my Knoweldge, both are neutered males.

I think having abused because they are very reserved and shy away from people. When I food and water, and give you change the litter box to hide them. When I approached them, it just freezes and increases your breathing, ears back and shaking. It is in the other, but also whistles and grunts.

I have a brother of the child when he was 4 months and then the same way. I put a lot of time and effort for him to socialize and build his confidence and is now a wonderful animal, so I hope that you have two other cats,the same opportunities.

Do you know of an organization that cats in Toronto, do not save the euthanasia of cats problems?

2 comments:

ponygirl said...

Look for No-kill shelters in Toronto internet.Ask in a veterinary practice. May God bless you for the care of the poor abandoned kittens. Good luck!

Catz Luva said...

No, but maybe the cats just attension and when they will probably never abused, I say Nice try, and had them use the idea of a new home!

Post a Comment