Wednesday, January 27, 2010

12 Lol Bbs 12 DPO ...........need Some Answers?

12 DPO ...........need some answers? - 12 lol bbs

Hey Ladies .... In the DSB with 12 AF should be on 14 DSB now come in with cramps that come and go, but this Arent bad, they are very soft. Even with cramps in the last 3 days I had creamy cm, while in his pants and when I clean .... TMI, I know, lol Sorry, my BBS Arent sore? i havent not tested because I wanted to wait until af comes the day. Could an early sign of pregnancy?

Only serious answers please, thank you xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was pregnant, were the characters that I had cramps, PMS, and the large amount of thick white discharge. I was not TTC, so I thought my time had been beaten and had a yeast infection. That's what I CM!

It turned out I had P. and I had no other symptoms until the age of 6 or 7 weeks. Breasts and nausea after ...

Post a Comment