Sunday, January 17, 2010

Novelty Baking Tins Baking A 'novelty' Cake, Using A Disney's Cars Cake Tin...a Couple Of Questions If You Don't Mind

Baking a 'novelty' cake, using a Disney's Cars cake tin...a couple of questions if you don't mind - novelty baking tins

1. Do you have a birthday cake from Disney Cars?
2. Can I get a recipe that works well with pit of novelty cakes go out - just like that it strong enough cake - although I errors (please no packages of cookies in France, and I probably will not have access to it)
3 Can I yesterday? And if so, what is the best way to save the entire night.
Any advice would be very grateful

Thanks in advance
Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I have just one for 4 Birthday of my son, but I did not buy-ether mix save a homemade recipe. Try a recipe for white cake, it should work. You can do it all over yesterday. Follow instructions on using the strip and insert it into the bowl you use. Cover it with a film of Saran, then fine the next day. If you were to freeze on standby to be refrigerated, and if used too sticky meringue, you may want to strategically place the sticks to glue the plastic to keep it. Good luck!

chickmom... said...

No, there must be a heavy cake. You can use the combo box of cake and a great job, although I'm not sure if that's what you mean by "stacking packages. Otherwise you can any cake recipe you have or find on the Internet according to your wishes.

Post a Comment