Saturday, January 23, 2010

Metal Trash Bins Where Can I Find One Of Those Metal/steel Bins/drums?

Where can I find one of those metal/steel bins/drums? - metal trash bins

Now I live in a region that does not "pick up yard" because people burn through the court his "garbage" such as leaves, so do not just want to grow my leaves into a pile together and set fire - I like resulting in a metal drum / boxes ... I hope people know what I mean - but they look poor old metal containers quality .... Where can I get one of those? I'm Clueless! Help!

2 comments:

☮ Wild Thang said...

I live near a site recycling of metals and metal allow people to them that states often buy 55 gal drums with removable lid. Make sure holes in the floor let the air in the background during the recording.

We recommend the use of heavy gauge 1 "X 3" 4 wide, made of wire in a tire. This allows air, the leaves are good and not so much in the eye hurts like a ton. Home Stores sold the building in the yard ... @ $ 6.00.

Gramma Might Know said...

I think I want to compost your grass clippings and leaves.
Try: compostumbler.com
Thus we have.

Post a Comment